This paklay dish consider as quite similar to the papaitan of Ilocanos without the bile parts as well broth. Some other version of Paklay, atsuate or the annatoo extracts as to have a vibrant orangey coloration.
- In the saucepan of sauté garlic, onion, and ginger add some beef meat, liver, and beef tripes, bamboo shoot, pineapple, sauce of fish that continually stir and cook for an about 3-5 minutes.
- Now it’s time to add two cups of broth from the boiling of these beef tripes along with the sampalok sinigang mixture if you like to use if.
- Then, boil and simmer the paklay for about eight to ten minutes or until most broth will evaporate.
- Taste becomes more delicious if you add some siling haba, bell pepper, siling labuyo, and season it with some salts and pepper to taste upon and cook for additional minutes maybe 2-3 minutes.
- Serve this while still hot as to have a good taste.